Best Ultrasonic Animal Repeller
Defining what is Best Ultrasonic Animal Repeller depends on what we are looking for. Read our article “Do Ultrasonic Animal Repeller” where we have discussed in detail on the features you should look for in the product.
With that said, we would like to bring in the best review and worst review for product we recommend, so you can be the judge.
Top 3 Selections by RTFM
- APlus+ Ultrasonic Animal Repeller
- BELIDAN Ultrasonic Animal Repeller (comes with adjustable frequency)
- PLUSARGENT Ultrasonic Animal Repeller
Features and Reviews from users – Product wise
- Powered by Solar Energy, Cordless and rechargeable, high efficiency and low power.
- Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) detects motion and ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that people cannot hear but chases away common outdoor pests.
- It can be mounted in ground with the provided spike, or hang on wall through the back slot (With direct sunshine recommended)
- LED Flashing available
1. Infrared sensor angle: 110 degrees
2. Detection range: 8-9 meters depending on animals size (the bigger size, the larger range)
3. Power supply: solar power +3x AA size rechargeable batteries or 9 V, 200mA adapter.
4. If adapter plugged, the item will keep working, the PIR sensor will not work.
5. If there are a few days as cloudy or rainy, you can charge the item via the adapter.
6. Red LED: indicates the unit is activated.
1. It happens that human can hear part of its range. So put the device as far as possible from human life place. Do not install the device in a children and baby playing ground area.
2. Do not cover up the PIR sensor .
3. To clean the device, use damp-soft and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the device.
Positive User Review:
“I’ve had these a couple of weeks now. It was suggested it would take that time for them to become effective.
My front lawn had, for some reason, become a Cat Toilet. It’s as if they were coming from far and wide to get in. You know, like a really good restaurant? Now I like cats – they’re daft as brushes and without them the Internet would never have caught on. Neither of those reasons justifies the soiling of my grass and, well, soil.
Since installing this ultra sonic cat plop repellent, I’ve had one cat ‘make a statement of intent’, but that’s it. For the past two weeks I’ve been free of feline faeces. Something I’m always happy about – indeed, free of any faeces.
Also worth pointing out; they don’t deter birds or squirrels. I’ve seen Mr. & Mrs. Squirrel faffing around the garden and I saw one bird sitting on top of the thing. 🙂
If the local cat population is intent on turning your garden into a centre for dirty protest, this will make them think otherwise.
These things work.
Negative User Review:
“This case smells like gasoline or propane when I got it will be returning it it was for my 8 year old”
Buy the Best Ultrasonic Animal Repeller recommended by RTFM.
All Features of APlus+ Ultrasonic Animal Repeller plus customizable frequency for the motion sensor, easily cover 750 square feet.
Similar Features as Aplus+, except that It does not have LED flashing as an option to scare away animals.